21 April 2024

Fresh Goods Sunday - LifeLine Alloy Presta Valve Caps (Black)

 


I have used alloy presta dust caps for many years now in loads of different bright anodised colours to match my various bikes over the years. It is just something a little small and bling! My Trek Procaliber xc hardtail is nearly all black so thought I would treat it to some black anodised valve caps. Yes none one will every really notice they are alu and not black plastic ones but I do. For a few quid it just makes that little bit of difference. I have never had any real problems with any of the caps I have used and a little smear of thick oil prevents them from seizing onto the threads of the valve. There will be no more LifeLine ones now as CRC / Wiggle has now gone! 

RRP £2.49 and I paid £2.36 inc 48 hr p&p CRC 

Manufacturers Blurb - 
These LifeLine Alloy Valve Caps may be small, but they can sure pimp up your wheels.
The LifeLine Alloy Valve Caps are a small and low-profile addition to your bike wheels. Protecting the valve core from any ingress of dirt and grit, they also provide an element of style that can add a cosmetic compliment to the colour palette of your bike and wheel build.









No comments:

Post a Comment