1 October 2023

Update inc this weeks Fresh Goodies - Garmin HR strap, Lezyne Zeco Drive 250+ light, Stans Sealant, Inov-8 goodies

 


As mentioned in my previous Blog I have ordered a replacement Garmin heart rate monitor strap which arrived yesterday from Wiggle £44.99 in 48hr p&p. It is exactly the same as my current strap which is playing up. 



I also ordered a replacement front small Lezyne LED light and that also arrived yesterday from Merlin Cycles. It is a updated version of the one that have Zeco Drive 250+ £30 inc 48hr p&p. As I have mentioned my old one is working again so will keep this for a spare or use it on another bike. 


I also collected a bottle of Stans No Tubes Tyre Sealant - Quart from Team Cycles as I used up some of my Loyalty points. So would have cost me £23 but it was FOC. I was getting low on stock, using my last bottle so plenty spare now. 


Last night I decided to look out my running kit again and checked back on my Garmin Connect - last 5k run was 5th Oct 2021! The forecast was looking dry with a gentle wind so me and Jane parked up at Willington and hoped onto the old railway line and headed towards Brancepth village for 1.60 miles, turned and come back, 3.2 miles (5K) with 88ft climbed. It was boiling hot and I was over dressed on the top half. I did think I was going to struggle but I was ok and managed to keep plugging away and felt ok at the end. To be honest I could have easily run further. Yes it was a slow pace but I did not stop. When I dug out my old kit last night my trainers need to go in the bin so we had a look through to the new outlet shop they have formed at the front on the Inov-8 warehouse at Crook. I bought some new trainers, T shirt,, hoodie and socks! more on these soon but I got some good bargains. 


No comments:

Post a Comment