20 October 2023

Fresh Goodies - Panaracer Gravelking + 650b x48mm tyres, Shimano XT M8120 4 pot disc brakes & Lifeline Valve Caps

 


As mentioned in my previous blog I bought these Panaracer Gravelking + 650b x 48mm tyres for my Creo bike which is set up for mainly gravel rides. I will be swapping over onto these next year when the tracks n trails dry up and we get some dust again. I have used these tyres for many years now but only in 700c size. 


I have been humming and haring about upgrading the disc bakes on my new Trek Marlin+ e mtb hardtail. The factory fitted brakes were vastly improved since I swapped the disc rotors over to some XT M-800. The disc brakes was really only down grade on the groupset on the bike but the rrp on some new Shimano XT or SLX 4 potters was just too much but these were in a sale from CRC so bought a full set, front & rear for £226.32 inc 48hr p&p. RRP £399.98 = 44% off! Could not believe they even come boxed and not bagged OEM version. 


I also ordered some more Alloy presta dust valves from CRC just for some bling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment