23 October 2023

A ride of two halves up and down the C2C - Stanley to Rowley


Another day and another ride. Still feeling well rough but pushing myself to get a few miles in. Todays ride was a simple out n back along the old railway from Stanley to Rowley. The C2C line was not in too bad a shape considering the recent storm, one tree down and some large puddles but on a whole in good condition. Some of the local dog walkers must have a bad back / knees as they are not bending down to pick up their dog poo! The lines is pretty well splattered in places, the worst I have seen it for a long time. I set off with some sun then it clouded over and felt cold. Once I turned and started heading back down the sun came out but I also had a headwind. There was a few others out but no that busy. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 













I have dragged out my full winter kit now - boots, long tights, full fingered gloves, soft shell jacket etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment