4 October 2023

Fresh Goodies - Cranked CC Magazine & Park Tool DW-2 Spanner & 5k Trail Run

 


Following on from one of my previous blogs re Cranked CC Magazine I decided to order the last ever Edition (34) of the magazine. It is a real shame to see another great publication stop printing but its the way the world is going. It will make for some good reading over the darker / colder months to come. 



I also order a new Park Tool, probably one of the smallest tools they sell! I will use the 3mm open end when adjusting the headsets on my Creo's. 


And this afternoon I did another 5k trail run up the old railway line from Brandon towards Brancepth village and back. I had a huge headwind going out and a tailwind back. It looked like it was going to start raining a few times but then the sun came out a couple of times. I did just over 35 1/2 minutes this time with 89ft of climbing. Must try out my new Inov 8 trail shoes next time! Below is a screen shot of the route. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 

No comments:

Post a Comment