28 October 2022

Some new Fresh Goodies from Bontrager and USE Exposure

 


If you have been following my posts on my new Trek Procaliber 9.8 XC Hardtail the carbon bar / stem combo has a small grub screw at the front / middle of the bars to mount either a single or duo base. 
I ordered a single base when I bought the bike as I only wanted to mount my Garmin but when it come into stock Team Cycles ordered the Duo base, rrp £13.99. My lights for my mtb's mount to the handlebars so I did not need the second low level mount but thought if I have got it I might as well use it. I had a spare Exposure bracket for my Sirius light so fitted this in case I ever need to run my small led front light under the stem. You have to order the Garmin mount separately and either comes in a high level version so you can flip it and have the Garmin above your stem / behind the handlebars or there is a low level version which mounts your Garmin in front of your handlebars, both the same rrp £13.99. More on these brackets / adaptors in future Fresh Goods Sundays, but for now I have sorted the issue of mounting my Garmin head unit and a light. 




No comments:

Post a Comment