4 October 2022

A very warm but overcast and cloudy local e mtb ride around Durham City area


After a beautiful weekend of weather and going out and about but it has gone back to normal since Monday morning, proper depressing cloud, overcast, windy and cold. 
Well saying that when I went out on the bike this morning and it was 13 degrees overnight, I was not prepared for that, I was totally overdressed and sweating like a fat potbellied pig! The tracks n trails are still mainly dry and wooded sections which you cannot complain about. They were lovely and quiet as well first thing. It was one of my usual loops with the extra loops added on as I did not get out yesterday and looking at the forecast won't get out tomorrow either! All in just under 18 miles with nearly 1000ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 












No comments:

Post a Comment