3 February 2023

This Weeks Fresh Goodies - Assos & Mountain Equipment

 


There has been a couple of deliveries this week. The first one was a couple of Assos jackets that I did not know I really needed but they were in the sale so thought I would stock up for the years to come. I am not sure I will keep both of them or send one back. I have just started wearing a new Gorewear jacket that I have had I in storage for a couple of years. 
The models I have bought are - 
Assos GT EVO Winter Jacket - Winter Series £140.80 rrp £225
Assos Mile GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket - Fluo Yellow £177.52 rrp £300







The second delivery was some new outdoor trousers. I bought a pair of these years ago and are the best winter trousers I have ever worn by a long way and are starting to show signs of wear and tear. I found same trousers in the sale from LD Mountain Centre - Newcastle. More on them in a Fresh Goods Sunday in the coming months. RRP £150



No comments:

Post a Comment