20 February 2023

A rather warm local loop taking in two of Co Durham's old railway lines

 


I was totally unprepared for todays heat wave, I had my full winter kit in the van and the temperature was reading 17 degrees on the dash! One thing for sure the forecasters got the wind speed right - gusts of up to 40+mph. That is why I picked this local loop as it is mostly lovely and sheltered from any wind. The snow drops have come out and the daffs are not far away. I took the old railway line from Bransden Den to Bishop then from Bishop to Spenny with a short interlinking road loop. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 



First ride on the 700c wheels and Croxdale woods have been ripped up and ankle deep in mud with MX bikes, typical! 










No comments:

Post a Comment