1 February 2023

A Spin through to Bishop Auckland and collected my van on the way back

 


Todays spin was a ride to collect my van via a diversion along to Bishop Auckland n back. I was also bedding in my new back tyre I fitted recently. More on this in an up coming blog but its nice to have some extra grip again! It was mainly overcast with a huge headwind on the way out with some drizzle chucked in but once I got to Bishop and turned the sun came out and I had a strong tailwind so I was flying back along. The old railway lines were drying out nicely but the rain last night turned them muddy again in places. There was loads of other people out which was slowing me down several times which was ok when they would move from the centre of track to one side or grab hold of their dog! On the way back it was alot quieter, not sure where everybody had gone. I called into the garage to pay the bill and collect my van, just needs a good wash and clean now. All in just over 23 miles with 1000ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 
















No comments:

Post a Comment