5 February 2023

Fresh Goods Sunday - Pace Cycles x Mint Sauce T Shirt

 


Following on from the Pace Cycles mug review a few weeks ago I also bought a T shirt when we visited Pace Cycles in Thornton Le Dale. There are four designs to pick from and one is currently in the sale. Sizing is from Small to XXL. The sizing is alittle on the small side and there is no size guide on their website. I opted for the one with the Mint Sauce logo on the back. The quality of the T shirt is thin to say the least. There is no weight to the cotton. To be honest it would either have to be worn when its red hot or under a sweatshirt / hoodie etc. If you are not collecting from the shop there is £15 p&p to pay on top of the £25 making it £40! 

RRP £24.99 and I paid £24.99 from Pace Cycles 

Manufacturers blurb - 
You asked so we did. Organic 100% cotton tees, manufactured solely using renewable green energy from wind and solar panel. White Pace logo on the front with Jo Burt's Mint Sauce 'sit on my Pace and tell me you love me' design on the back.









No comments:

Post a Comment