24 February 2023

A ride of two halves up to Fawcett Park, Consett

 


I was back on my Creo gravel bike today for a spin up to Fawcett Park at Consett. It was sunny nearly all the way up but with a massive headwind. The wind was killing my legs but I was just thinking of the tailwind on the way back down. The old railway line from Broompark was wet and muddy in places from last nights heavy rain but not too bad. There was a few other cyclists out, dog walkers, runners and horse riders. Once I turned at the park it clouded over until I was coming back out of Lanchetser then the sun came back again. It was not that warm but I had plenty of layers on so I did not feel the cold. Below are a few snaps from the 25 miles route with only 1100ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 

















oh and I had Stans squirting out of my front tyre for a minute or so but it sealed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment