9 December 2022

Snowy and sunny ride up and down the C2C around Consett

 


Well the winter sun came back out again today after last night snow shower. I have never ridden in such perfect snow, it was not too deep, not too soft, not too hard, not too icy, it was just perfect. In fact the only real time I had to slow down was for sharp corners and several thick sheet ice sections. There was quiet a few walkers out enjoying the winter sun. There was only a couple of other tyre tracks up and down the old railway line, I was expecting way more. It did not feel that cold either as the Garmin was only reading minus -1 degrees. I only managed to squeeze a 10 miler in but by god did I enjoy it. The camera was working better today so managed to get a few more sunny snaps and a short video clip at the bottom of the blog. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 














No comments:

Post a Comment