11 December 2022

Fresh Goods Sunday - Exposure Light Clip - EXPHMAPCLIP. Part 3

 


If you follow my blog you may have noticed that I reviewed this same bracket back earlier on in the year as I have one fitted to the underside of my Specialized out front Garmin bracket on the underside for my Exposure Sirus light to clip into. 
This time I am fitting it in a very similar situation, on the underside of my Bontrager mtb carbon combo bars / stem. This is a follow on blog from the Bontrager Duo Base adaptor where I am going to use the 2nd lower mount for this Exposure helmet light bracket. Again it was simple enough to fit with just one allen bolt. As I found out when fitting the first bracket you have to give it a wiggle to get the bracket in the slots. Once I clipped in the light the back top edge of the light is very close to the underside of the stem with just has enough clearance to angle the light at the correct angle. As per my previous review the rrp is just plain crazy but the quality is good. 
In next weeks Fresh Goods Sunday it is Part 4 of the mounting system to the stem/bar combo. 

RRP £7.50 and I paid £7.91 from SDJ Sports inc 48hr p&p 

Manufacturers blurb - 
Adaptor allows you to fit our range of helmet lights to action camera brackets such as Go-Pro, AEE, Sony and many others.

Product Compatibility:

Axis BOOST Diablo Diablo SYNC Joystick Link DB Link Plus DB Sirius DB Zenith








No comments:

Post a Comment