8 December 2022

Finally back out on the bike for a cold winter sunny spin & some Fresh Goodies

 


Well its the first time out on my bike since Nov 25th and I am still not feeling 100%. I took the Creo gravel today and left it on medium power for the simple out n back route to Bishop to help my lungs. I jumped onto the frozen railway line and had a canny spin over to Bishop mainly in the sun but the Garmin was still reading minus -2 degrees. I have plenty layers on so was not feeling the cold but on the way back it clouded over and it started to feel cold on my back. The cold must have gone to the camera as well as it was playing up so not many snaps today. All in just over 17 miles with less than 500ft of climbing. There was not that many other users out on the old railway line so it was mainly plain sailing apart from a few stray dogs and owners! 








Oh and I had a delivery from XC Racer shop - some new disc rotors for the Trek Procaliber, I am down sizing the front from 180mm to 160mm. I also ordered a new MT Zoom lightweight fork bung for when I fit my Travers Bikes carbon forks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment