18 December 2022

Fresh Goods Sunday - Go Pro Long/Short Set of Same Direction Straight Joints - Adapter Mount Set. Part 4

 


This is the final part of the this Fresh Goods Sunday series on the mounting system for the Bontrager bar/stem combo mounting system. After a few rides with my Exposure Sirus light mounted to the underside of the stem it was angled slightly too far in the distance away from the front wheel. I could not angle it anymore down as the back of the light was hitting the underside of the stem. After a quick Google I found these extension pieces which looked ideal. I did not want the longer one but they come as a pair. I removed the exposure helmet light bracket, fitted the extension piece then fitted the Exposure bracket to the extension. The quality looks good and strong and did not have to wiggle it between the fins. After some adjustment the got the angle of the light further down to bring the light beam closer to the front wheel. For the money I got two straight extension joints inc p&p for just over £4 and they arrived within two days. Certainly cannot complain at that and I have the longer one in my spare parts tub as a spare. 

RRP £4.25 and I paid £4.17 inc 48hr p&p from Ebay 

Manufacturers blurb - 
This is a set of Straight joints where the pivot is in the same direction as the mount it would be attached to. These arms go in the opposite direction of the standard 3 way Pivot arm.

Contents
1x Short Straight Joint
1x Long Straight Joint










No comments:

Post a Comment