3 December 2022

Catch up inc Findra Socks & Travers Bikes EVO Prong Boost Carbon ridged forks


Firstly a catch up as I have proper man flue which satrted last Saturday and I am still not 100% better. I have not done any exercise apart from one slow walk at the end of the week. It has totally wiped me off my feet, been very busy at work and the weather has been proper demoralising to say the least. 
Anyway I have had a couple of parcels this week, starting with some of the best socks I have ever worn from Findra. They were celebrating their birthday so I got 10% off, free p&p, couple of go go bars and a neck warmer, cheers Findra. 




The second parcel was a rather large carboard box which was very light. Since I have bought my Trek Procaliber I very rarely leave the suspension forks unlocked so thought why not just swap them for a pair of ridged carbon forks. 
Well trying to find some that are in stock in the UK and are a reasonable price is like finding rocky horse poo. 
In the end I have opted from some rather shiny looking Travers Bikes EVO Prong Boost in Gloss with cage mounts. These will not be going onto my bike until after crimbo! Michael also popped a neck / head tube warmer, stickers, mt zoom axle and a steerer bung, cheers Mr Travers 






Hopefully get back out soon and we actually see some day or even sunlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment