29 May 2022

Ushaw Moor Car Show & some bike fettling

 


Yesterday was the Ushaw car show up at the old College which has been took over now and is a lot more commercial. This is first time we have been to show and was a cracking few hours out enjoying the display of vehicles etc. I did not take that many photos as I was too busy looing at the vehicles. There was a great mix from all era's and some custom cars. There was not enough catering vans etc and the two cafes in Ushaw college was not very well sign posted in fact there was one that we did not know was even there. Only one set of toilets in the main building! nothing on the show field that we could see. What made me laugh was people were wanting to show there car and said the limit was reached months ago but they squashed all the vehicles in and left nearly 1/2 the field empty! They should have spaced them out more or let another 200 vehicles come in, crackers. 








And onto some bike fettling - I have changed my tyres on my road Creo and fitted some new Panaracer Gravelking slick  plus 700 x 35c tyres 







I also splashed out and bought another pair of Praxis carbon crank arms for my gravel Creo, so both my Creo's now have the same crank arms. 




No comments:

Post a Comment