15 May 2022

Sunday morning local trail finding ride & some man cave time.

 


Well I think that was the hottest day of the year we have had so far in Durham yesterday. The temperature reached 19 degrees late in the afternoon. Me and Jane parked up at Roker harbour and had a walk along the coast to the end of Seaburn and back. There was a cool breeze on the way back which cooled us down lovely. There was quite a few others out n about enjoying the morning sun but not too busy. 
Today it was back to normal and headed off out on the Cube e mtb for a change to take in some trails I have not ridden for a few years and I found some new trails I have never ridden in all the years I have lived in Durham. It was a lot cooler with the temperature hovering around 10 degrees but the sun did come out as I was heading home with around 3 miles to go. Durham was very busy with students, locals and tourists. All in 22 miles in 1 hour 54 mins and 1300ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon.  




























When I got back I had some man cave time as the sun was still shinning. Time to fit some of the parts that arrived recently - Sunrace cassette, KMC chain, Shimano jockey wheels and Ritchey spd's. More on these in Fresh Goods Sundays over the next few weeks / months. 




No comments:

Post a Comment