11 May 2022

A short ride up n down the C2C from South Pelaw - third puncture in a row - sick

 


A lack of motivation and very strong winds over the last couple of days has hampered me getting out on my bikes. Today was still very windy but the sun was out so thought I would give it a steady blast for an hour up and down the C2C from South Pelaw way. I had only done less than 3 miles and Stans was squirting out from my back tyre. A piece of glass had cut straight through the tread. It eventually sealed but must have lost 20+psi. I was totally sick so turned and headed back. I could not be bothered messing around with plugs / tubes at the side of track. On the way back the tyre had sealed and did not seem too soft on the rim so did a few extra miles but not many. There was loads of dog walkers out and a couple other fellow cyclists. This is the thrird ride in a row that I have had Stans squirting 6ft in the air and covering everything in sight, just as well I have plenty spare Stans bottles! Below are a few snaps from the very short ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon! 














No comments:

Post a Comment