10 October 2021

Sunday Morning local road ride - Pontop Pike & Burnhope in the sun

 


Yesterday we had a day out down to Whitby and called in past Guisbourgh on the way back to pick up my Creo from Bikescene. I dropped the bike off a week ago as it had an intermitting fault when on turbo setting climbing up steep inclines. All of a sudden there would be a loss in power for 1-2 seconds then cut back in again. It was been getting worse on some rides but not doing it on other rides. They have updated the firmware and re calibrated the motor. They had also took it out for two test rides and could not get the fault to happen. 
Today I was up and out as the the forecast was looking good- dry and sunny with no rain. I took the Creo road bike out to try it on some of my regular hills where the fault normally happens and chucked an extra couple of climbs in and the motor worked perfectly. The roads were lovely and quiet early morning with very little traffic. I seen quiet a few other cyclists out n about enjoying the sun as well. I did quiet a few feet of climbing - just under 3000ft in 35 miles. The wind was a killer on some open / long stretches. All in 2hrs 24 mins with an ave 14.4mph. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 



















No comments:

Post a Comment