15 October 2021

A lovely loop with Autumn colours in the sun but with a nippy wind

 


With a hour or so spare today and I had my bike in the back of my van. I was working at the other side of Bishop so parked up on the way back and did one of my regular loops. The Garmin was hovering around four to five degrees for the whole ride and there was a real nippy wind but the sun was out. There is plenty of autumn colours now in the countryside with the leaves in the trees changing colour and falling to the ground. The lines were damp from the overnight rain and fairly busy, mainly with dog walkers. I headed off through Bishop market place and over the viaduct to pick up the old railway to Brandon. This is where I turned right and headed off down to next viaduct before hitting the tarmac at Croxdale. I took the back lane to Tudhoe, through Spenny to pick up the next old railway line back to Bishop. All in just over 19 miles with ave of 13.5mph and 750ft of climbing. 
Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon. 









No comments:

Post a Comment