19 October 2021

A few new Fresh Goodies from last week - S-Works Romin Evo Mirror saddle, Cranked CC, Cyclist, Assos, Exposure Sirius MK9

 


Well I could not go to Harrogate without popping in Specialized Concept store - and I come out with a saddle! Going to try the new S-Works Romin Evo Mirror saddle in 143mm. 



I fitted the saddle on Sunday and swapped the wheelset back over to the 650b / 27.5" for hopefully a few rides this week. 



I also called in past WH Smiths at Harrogate for a couple of magazines to keep me going up to Crimbo time









Also treated myself to a new tub of butt cream


And last but not least my new front light landed early last week after I have had another Lezyne front light fail on me, back to Exposure so hopefully this one behaves itself. Got a cracking deal from SDJ Sports, first time I have used them. Excellent service and very fast dispatch. RRP £100 (exc p&p)and I paid £78.99 inc 48 hour p&p. 



As ever there will be more on these in Fresh Goods Sundays over the coming months after I have gave them some use 

No comments:

Post a Comment