24 October 2021

Local Autumn road loop taking in a few of County Durham's hills

 


It was time to give my road Creo another spin just to make sure the fault has been fixed down at BikeScene. The weather was mixed from cloudy / overcast to some sunshine. It was not that warm and was very windy up on the tops. The roads were damp from the overnight rain so some spray from the wheels. Well after 39 miles and 3000ft of climbing the bike performed without fault and its now back to full working order again. 
Also during this ride it was trial run of my new Exposure Sirius front led light. I had it on flashing mode for the whole of the ride and did not touch it. There was plenty of coloured lights flashing on the back, must read up what they all mean! It was also time to treat myself and the bike to new Specialized water bottle. 
The roads were not too busy but there was a couple of sections where the traffic was flying past well over the limit! I was out 2hrs 42 mins with an average speed of 14.5mph which I was happy with. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 



























No comments:

Post a Comment