29 February 2024

Still no signs of Spring really - local gravel loop in opposite direction due to the strong wind

 


Another day and another spin out on the Creo 2. One of my local loops but in reverse direction to what I normally do it. This was due to the direction of the strong wind. I thought it was going to be alot more warmer than what it was. The Garmin just reached over 5 degrees but I thought it was going to be more nearer to 10 degrees, not to worry I had just enough winter kit on to keep me warm'ish. I had a strong tailwind nearly all the way out to Bransden then a headwind coming back towards Bishop Auckland. No sun today just the overcast cloud. On the plus side no rain again and the lines are still drying out. A few others out n about but not many. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 















No comments:

Post a Comment