8 February 2024

Fresh Goodies - Sram Quickview MTB mount, Exposure Light handlebar mount, Cycling Plus, County Durham Cycling Maps & This is Northumberland book


Yesterday afternoon I also had a sort through my bench at the back of the garage and found a Sram Quickview mtb Garmin mount which I had ordered a while ago from ebay. It come from a cycle shop in Yorkshire who was selling them off. I had no spare mtb sized ones but I do now. I have used these for years and never had any problems on mtb's or gravel bikes. 



I also found my USE Exposure fixed handlebar mount for my Zenith light. I have fitted it onto my Trek Marlin+ handlebars. More on this in an up coming Fresh Goods Sunday. 




Me and Jane had a spin through to Hexham the other day for a look around. I called in past WH Smiths and bought the March edition of Cycling Plus for a read. It has gone up to £6.50 now and just over a 100 pages thick. 



And whilst we were in Hexham we called in past the Abbeys shop and I come across this years "This is Northumberland" book. I am still to finish off lasts years 2023 edition yet but I will get caught up soon rrp £18, cracking read with some fantastic photography. 





Last but not least when I called in past Infinity Cycles to pick up an order from Specialized UK direct (more on that soon) Durham County Council had dropped off the new cycling maps for the region, more reading and see if there are any new "official" tracks n trails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment