24 February 2024

Fresh Goodies - Hope Riding Stripe Socks & Deda Elementi Mistral Perforated Padded Bar Tape

 


As I mentioned in my previous blog me and Jane had a drive over to Greta Green in Scotland on Monday so called in past Wolf Cycles in Longtown on the way up. They have opened a retail shop in there second unit on the industrial estate. They have a great selection of most things cycling and at a good price. I bought my new Dura Ace disc rotors from them and were the cheapest I could find on the net and p&p was free on 48 hour delivery. They also have a small worktop for general repairs. 
I decided to buy some new bar tape which I thought would match my gold / sand coloured Creo 2. It is not far off and after a few muddy rides will match better. I am not going to fit it until my current black tape wears out as its brand spanking new. £8.99 




I also decided to treat myself to some new socks - Hope Technology - stripe. £8.99. I have loads of new socks now so I am not going to buy anymore for a very long time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment