8 January 2024

First shake down ride on the new Specialized Creo 2 - with 29" x 2.2" tyres!

 


As you may or may not have worked out I have bought a new Specialized Creo 2 last week. I will post a blog on the new bike soon as I have swapped a few parts over from my Creo 1 and bought some new parts as well. 
This is the first shake down ride on the new bike. I have not adjusted any of the power percentages on any of the modes yet as I wanted to see what it was like on standard settings from factory. Yes the new 1.2 motor has defo more power and is a lot quieter. The new TCU display on the top tube is way better than my older version. I am running 700c / 29" wheels with 2.2" (54mm) tyres and there is still ample clearance on both the forks and rear end. It was simple out n back ride along the old railway line with very little climbing / hills. The lines are still completely up the naff's with the rain and I was covered in grinding paste as I call it. There was loads of other users out, not sure why as it was just above freezing, overcast and mainly cloudy. On the plus side there was no rain or wind. All in 20 miles on the nose with just under 700ft of climbing and I used 44% of the battery. My old battery extender works on the new bike giving an additional 50% when required. Enjoy the few snaps below and hopefully more soon- 















No comments:

Post a Comment