26 January 2024

A sunny but windy gravel ride around Co Durham's old railway lines

 


Well its the first time I have managed to get out on a bike this week for one reason or another and the sun has finally come out. It was a steady blast around one of my regular mainly off road loops taking in two of Co Durham's old railway lines. The lines have dried up slightly with less mud and the puddles are only medium sized now. The rain may have stopped but the wind is back and it was very strong in places. All the horses had their backs to the wind standing in the muddy field looking very sorry for themselves. I didn't have any carrots for them today, poor things. There was a few others out n about enjoying the dry spell before more heavy rain forecasted for the weekend and next week. I took my new Creo 2 out and it is going well. No problems with it so far and it is running well. The battery took a good hammering today as my legs were struggling more than normal in the 30mph gusts. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 













No comments:

Post a Comment