13 January 2024

Another cold and miserable local gravel ride on the Creo 2 & Hope Technology Pro 5 Hub Bling

 


Well another day and another right old miserable ride. Still no sun or any form of heat but the wind was not too bad. This local loop is one of my regular ones taking in Bishop Auckland as I had to pop into Inspiral Cycles and pick up an order and have a chat with Gary, see bottom of the blog. There was a few others out and about but not many. The tracks, trails and lines were not too wet and the mud has dried up a little but its still half a mud fest to say the least. I took the Creo 2 again after fitting the new USE stem and finishing off the setting up. The bike is going well now and I have not had any real problems to date. The Sram XDR freehub on the Hunt wheels goes out with a crunch now and again for some reason, all my other DT Swiss wheelsets have never done that on my other Creo's. All in 22.5 miles in 1 hr 43 mins with 850ft of climbing and 59% of battery left. Below are some rather cold and damp looking photos from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 












I seen these before Christmas, Hope's new keyring design - Pro 5 hub, they come in loads of colours so I decided on a red one as I moving all my keys for my red tool cabinets onto this shiny new bling KEYRING


No comments:

Post a Comment