21 May 2023

Sunday morning local road ride - Tow Law - Burnhope etc

 


I have had a few days off the bike and have been going out for some short local walks. Also yesterday me and Jane had a day out down to Richmond for a walk around, some shopping and a cuppa / cake etc. The weather was fantastic once the early morning mist burnt off. 
Today one forecast said glorious sunshine from 5am and the other said overcast and cloudy all morning. Well I thought I would take out my Creo road bike for a local loop taking in some hills but also wanted some more flowing less steep climbs. The weather was perfect for me apart from the wind. It was half sunny and half overcast for the whole ride so it was not too hot. I hit the roads just after 7am so it was lovely and quite for most of the ride. I have put a photo at the bottom of this blog of the route, clockwise direction. All in just over 43 miles with 3200ft of climbing. Below are also a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 
















No comments:

Post a Comment