16 May 2023

A longer local route taking in four on my favourite routes - Specialized Creo Gravel

 


I have the day off work today and the forecast was for a sunrise and a lovely morning so I parked up at Broompark and headed off out on the bike at 6am. I had a rough route in mind but not a 100%. It was a cold and windy start with the Garmin reading 5.4 degrees. The route was a combination of four local loops I do which are mainly offroad with a few inter linking road sections. It was lovely and quiet first thing then the dog walkers etc started coming out. County Durham's old railway lines have dried up nicely but the singletrack wooded sections still have puddles and plenty of mud to play in. I got back to Broompark and I had a couple of bars of power left in the battery so headed off down the old railway line to Ushaw Moor where I turned and headed back. All in just over 44 miles with 2600ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride and a short video clip, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 










































No comments:

Post a Comment