23 May 2023

A spin up to Parkhead Station / Crawley side with a diversion to Waskerley Reservoir

 


Well I think the weather has finally changed and by god it has took its time. Todays ride was a simple out n back to Parkhead / Crawleyside with a small diversion to Waskerley Reservoir on the way back down. The sun was in and out for the whole ride so it did not feel that warm and with a good head wind nearly all the way up the old railway line it was tough going. On the way back down I was flying and decided to head down to the reservoir for a look around as the sun came out. The line was bone dry and dusty again. Its been a long time since I have a good covering of dust on my bike when I finished the ride. The three cafes were all closed from Consett to Parkhead. Below are a few snaps from the route and a couple of short video clips at the bottom of the blog. Enjoy and hopefully more soon - 























No comments:

Post a Comment