29 May 2023

Early morning Bank Holiday spin around Durham, Maiden Castle n home

 


Well the good weather has returned for the bank holiday here in Co Durham. I was up and out early, before 7am and dropped down to Durham city centre on my Trek Procaliber mtb. A quick spin around the riverside and over to Maiden Castle, around the river banks before climbing and descending The Trod and back around Durham. The sun was blazing away for the whole ride but the Garmin dipped to 5.9 degrees but there was no wind today. To my surprise there was a few more people out n about than I thought there would be, still very quiet though. Once back around Durham I climb out to Frankland then home via The Sands and The Carr's. All in 14.50 miles with 650ft of climbing. The bike is riding well and no problems with it so far. Below are a few sunny snaps from the loop, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 



















No comments:

Post a Comment