12 November 2022

Early Saturday morning ride around Durham / Maiden Castle / Frankland etc on Trek Procaliber 9.8

 


I was up and out earlyish today as I wanted to get back and crack on with some outside jobs. It was fairly dark on the outward leg down to Durham but I used my Exposure Sirus again and had no problems. The tracks and trails are mainly bone dry after two days of 40 mph winds and no rain. Durham was also lovely and quiet with very few people out and about early doors. I did my usual loop over to Maiden Castle, The Trod and back via Frankland, The Sands then The Carrs. All in just under 15 miles with 650ft of climbing. The Trek was going well and still looking mainly clean after I gave it a wash and polish mid week. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 










Environment Agency have finally cleaned the Wear of trees and debris after many years of neglect  





No comments:

Post a Comment