25 November 2022

A local road ride mainly in the sun for a change

 


Well the sun has come back out for a brief few hours today and I just caught the tail end it. What a difference it makes when you are spinning away on the pedals. After the slop fest on my gravel bike the other day I took the road bike out today and it was a lot better. The roads were dryish to start with but near the end I had some rain and could see it was pouring down in the distance where I was heading. By the time I had got there the shower had gone but the roads were soaking! I took my Ass Saver off over the summer and forgot to refit it! It offers some protection, better than nothing so that was a job to do when I got back in. I mainly kept to quite back roads / country lanes but one section of a busier road it was like a race track. Below are a few photos from the ride. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 











No comments:

Post a Comment