26 November 2022

A Fresh Goodies delivery - Stans, Cannondale bar tape & grips, ParkTool grease & some man cave tinkering time

 


This weeks goodies landed very quickly - bottle of Stans, Cannondale bar tape and grips, 2no tubes of Park Tool grease. More on these over coming weeks / months of Fresh Goods Sunday 


Also it was time for a catch up on some bikes- I washed, dried and oiled my Spec Creo road, Creo gravel and my Trek Procaliber. I also caught up with a few jobs as well - 
Creo Road - fitted my Ass Saver rear guard. 
Trek - took a link out of the chain and fitted a new speed link, more on this soon in a Fresh Goods Sunday. 
Also found and fitted my old Crud Catcher front and rear mudguards. 
Creo Gravel - injected some more Stans in the rear tyre after the puncture and did a couple of turns on the tensioners / four springs on the Ritchey spd pedals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment