9 November 2022

A fast spin up the C2C to Consett and back down again

 


This is the first time I have been out on my E Creo gravel bike for a while, I have been out using my new Trek Procaliber on shorter rides the last couple of weeks. I have also changed my job so have been busy with everything related to that. Jane's mum also passed away recently so that has took a lot of my spare time up sorting things out. 
Anyway, it was nice to get back out today for a slightly longer ride mainly in the sunshine as well. I had the Creo gravel, washed, oiled and charged ready to go. I could tell a difference going back onto my e bike as I never used power settings 2 or 3 during the whole ride. The line was mainly dry apart from the section after the bridge at Annfield Plain towards the pond. I had a headwind on the second half of the ride on the way up to Consett but I was flying on the way back down but there were loads of dog walkers out, so it was a very stop / start descent. I did not stop for any photos on the way up as I wanted to give a blast up the hill and give my legs a good work out. I managed a few on the way back down, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 











No comments:

Post a Comment