16 November 2022

A cold and damp spin up the old railway line to Leadgate and back

 


After nearly 12 hours solid rain yesterday's todays ride was damp in places but not too bad. It was freezing cold, overcast, cloudy and miserable. It was a straight out n back ride with my head down but stopped to take a few photos. On the plus side there was very little wind but the Garmin was still reading 3.4 degrees. On the way back down with just over three miles to go the back end felt funny, puncture! I kept going until it was too soft. Just under two miles left so I decided to whip out a Co2 and top it up. This got me back safely over the last two miles at a higher than normal speed! I will have to have a look in daylight to see what has gone wrong. As ever it was a little stop start with dog walkers but not too bad. All in just over 20 miles with just under 900ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride enjoy and hopefully more soon - 















No comments:

Post a Comment