2 September 2021

Another quick blast along the old railway line testing the Creo 27.5" / 650b wheelset

 


After the last couple cold and wet rides I had looked out my winter mtb socks and 3/4 Endura bib longs. So I set off wrapped up and the fine drizzle had stopped more or less straight away. Once on the old railway line heading to Bishop I could feel I had a tailwind as I did not need to put much effort into the pedals. There a few more out and about today inc plenty of dog walkers. Once I reached my turning point I was going to go to Spenny but turned and did the reverse route so I had the head wind all the way back. The lines are mainly dry again apart from some sections through the woods. The temperature was a lot warmer on the return leg and sun even came out twice for less than 5 seconds each time. I need to drop the air pressure in the front by 10psi may be a round 5psi in the rear as it is quite bouncy on the hard pack. Apart from that they are very comfortable and enjoying the wider tyre for a change. Below are a few snaps from the ride. All in 21.5 miles with 800ft of climbing. 
Oh and I am still knocking in my 5k runs, I did a local loop yesterday taking in a lot more miles just to mash my legs up a little more. Trying to get two to three runs a week in. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment