20 June 2021

Father's day and catch up


Well its father’s day again, another year has gone by without a blink of an eye! My two sons Angus and Arran got me a beautiful card, a new rear light for my e road bike and two packets of my favourite Bobby’s. They both drive me mad sometimes but are both as good as gold really. 


As for my dad well he would do absolutely anything for me and I enjoyed every minute I had with him. So many years have passed now but still remember all the goods times we had together. 



I have been totally flat out at work this week so not been out on the bike but me and Jane have had two good hikes after work clocking in over 8 miles. Things will hopefully be changing for the better at work from next month so i can have a better work / life balance. We had a lovely day out yesterday to Hexham for a walk about and get some shopping in. The new car has been in the garage for two days to get some work done this week at Sytner Sunderland. There quality of after sales is poor to say the least! No doubt it will be going back again soon it have some work redone. Been around my sisters house getting ready for her bathroom and downstairs toilet refurbishment starting tomorrow, nowt like knocking the rust off my tools. 

Hopefully the weather is better this week and I get out n about on the bike for a few rides and get the miles back in again. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment