22 June 2021

A lovely local road ride taking in Pontop Pike & Burnhope Transmitters

 


Well I was going to have a quite Sunday but that never happened, I never stopped all day so no time for a ride. Yesterday it rained nearly all day but came out nice around tea time but I was out in van all day touring the County at work and was shattered by the time I got back in. Today the sun was out and in so thought sod it time to dust off a bike and go and give a local spin. I did one off my regular road loops I do taking in a few local hills / transmitters. The roads were not that busy which was a plus. The sun was in and out for the whole ride. It was nippy when it clouded over into the strong headwind. The Garmin was reading between 14 degrees and 21 degrees! I am getting on canny with the new saddle and first time out with the new remote power control buttons. I think I will move them nearer to the hoods on this bike. Below are a few photos from the near 30 mile ride, 2000ft climbing on the nose and ave 15mph. 














No comments:

Post a Comment