17 December 2023

Some Fresh Goodies - Sealey Mid Box Tool Drawer & KMC X12 Silver / Black Chain

 


I was hoping to post a cycling blog today but the 40+ mph wind put pay to that so instead I am going to post about some Fresh Goodies that landed this week. 
Firstly is a Sealey Superline Pro mid tool drawer box to go in between my roller cabinet and top box. Even though it is only one drawer it a good depth and have filled it with some bits n bobs already. Clarke don't do a mid drawer this size but it comes from the same factory as the sizes were exactly correct. More on this in an upcoming Fresh Goods Sunday but the rrp was £237.54 and I paid £146.53 from OCL Direct inc 24hr p&p. 



Later in  the week I called in past Inspiral Cycles @ Bishop Auckland to collect a new chain. I have opted for another KMC as I have KMC fitted to both my Spec Creo's. This one is going onto my Trek Marlin+ and removing the low end Shimano chain. Not that there is nothing wrong with it so far. New RRP £32.99 and I paid £19.99. Again more on this in an upcoming Fresh Goods Sunday. 




Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 

No comments:

Post a Comment