15 December 2023

Another early morning dark ride but on the old railway lines

 


The last few days have been dry'ish days instead of rain so I decided to have a ride around one of my local mainly gravel loops. It takes in two of Co Durham's old railway lines and a short road section. It was not as cold as my previous dark ride and I thought the lines looked mainly dry. When I checked my bike in daylight in was covered in wet sprayed mud so it must have been a lot wetter than I thought it was. There was a few dog walkers out with torches and some with nothing! I had my Exposure Zenith up front again with my Exposure Sirus helmet mounted just in case. I took my Specialized Creo and it was going well with no problems. I think I will do a new blog on how the Creo has performed over the years as the Creo 2 has been on the shop floors for about a month now. I will also cover my Exposure Zenith light soon in a Fresh Goods Sunday blog. All in just over 19 miles with 750ft of climbing. A few not very good dark photos below, enjoy and hopefully more soon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment