23 December 2023

Restap Canister Bar Bag - Back from being repaired.

 


If you have been following my Blog you will know that I sent my bar bag back to Restrap for repair on the 1st Dec. Yesterday, 21st Dec it arrived back to me and it has been repaired / ready for a few more miles. The broken right buckle has been replaced and new foam spacers fitted. It also looks like they have replaced the rubber O rings on the straps. Looking at the bag closely I am not sure as to whether they have also replaced the left buckle and possibly the straps, they look very new and clean but its very hard to tell. Anyway I have refitted it onto my handlebars on my Specialized Creo gravel bike ready to hit the tracks n trails again. Many thanks to Restrap in Leeds for sorting it out and hopefully the bag will last for a good few more years! 







No comments:

Post a Comment