13 March 2022

Fresh Goods Sunday - Exposure Helmet Light Clip - EXPHMAPCLIP

 


Following from last weeks Fresh Goods Sunday - Specialized accessory mount I had fitted the action camera adaptor mount on the underside of the bracket. Then I required the helmet light clip from Exposure, even though it was not going on my helmet to bolt onto the mount to hold my Exposure light in place. It was a tight and fiddly to fit as the quality of the mount it was going into was not the best. After some pushing and forcing it was finally in and the bolt through all the holes. I then fitted the light to set the angle of the clip before tightening the bolt. Once in place it is going no where. The quality of the Exposure clip is spot on but how on earth they can ask for £7.50 its unreal. Must cost less than a quid to produce I would say. 
It has tided up the front end of my road bike up lovely and the light is tucked away and out of sight when I have my Garmin on the top. I don't remove the light now and charge it up when in the bracket, I just slide it forward a little then slide back when charged. 

RRP £7.50 and I paid £6.81 from Sigma Sports - Discount 9% (as part of a larger order so no p&p to pay) 

Manufacturers blurb - 
Adaptor allows you to fit our range of helmet lights to action camera brackets such as Go-Pro, AEE, Sony and many others.

Product Compatibility:

Zenith Diablo SYNC Diablo Axis Joystick







No comments:

Post a Comment