9 March 2022

Cycling Plus 30th Anniversary Edt Magazine & a local 5 mile hike

 


When we were down in Ripon on Saturday I bought a copy of the April edition of Cycling Plus magazine as its their 30th Anniversary edition. The price has shot up since I last bought a copy! No much wonder they print the price so small no one can read it. Hopefully I will have some spare time to start reading some of the articles over the next couple of weeks. 




After yesterdays ride my legs were not feeling up to going out on the bike for another ride today so decided to go out for a local hike instead. The sun was in and out and the wind has come back yet again. It was a very pleasant walk in the more sheltered parts of the wood sections and where I had a tailwind. All in 5 miles on the nose with just under 500ft of climbing in 1hr 45mins. 


Followed by some lovely pork pie and Colemans mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment