17 January 2021

Sunday Morning - Local road ride - Durham Villages loop 31 miles

 


After a poor nights sleep I woke up feeling rough this morning but the sun was due to come out after 9am so I charged the Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 bike up, checked the tyre pressures and she was ready to rock n roll, more than what I was! I got changed and headed off out in the cold. The Garmin was hovering around 2 degrees for the whole ride but the sun was out. Where I had a tailwind it was very pleasant but on the second half of the loop I had a 20+mph headwind which made it feel even colder. The roads were mainly not too bad but the quieter back country lanes were very icy and still had snow on them. The roads were generally a little quieter than normal which made it more pleasant a ride. Below are snow sunny snaps yet again but make the most of it as Durham has three solid days of continuous rain forecasted for next week, lovely. 
Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 
















No comments:

Post a Comment