10 January 2021

Fresh Goods Sunday - AMG hub caps, with AMG emblem - A0004003100

 


My boys bought me some new AMG logo dust caps for my crimbo so I decided to buy the matching hub caps. I ordered them from a Merc dealer online and they arrived in a couple of days. Fitting is simple enough, just knock out the old cap from behind and push the new ones in. To do this you need to take the wheels off the car! I wanted to take the wheels off anyway as I like to copper grease the bolts and where the back of the alloy wheels meets the steel hub. I have had some dreadful experiences in the past trying to remove seized on alloy wheels from steel hubs. The AMG caps come in presentation box where i keep the original caps that come off the car. The quality is excellent as you would hopefully expect. 

RRP £148.80 and I paid £143.45 inc p&p. 
Manufacturers blurb - 
Exclusive design in aluminium, embossed with the traditional AMG emblem – a highlight for your AMG light-alloy wheels.
Information for retailers:
– for all light-alloy wheels with standard hub cap
– can be fitted without the use of tools
Item number: A0004003100












More on the dust caps next week - 


No comments:

Post a Comment