22 January 2021

Day off, Sunny so had a ride through to Bishop n back

 


After this weeks horrendous weather the forecast was looking better for today so I have took a day off work to have a longer, steady spin out on the bike. There was a hard overnight frost which was ideal as the water logged tracks/lines were mainly frozen apart from the wooded stretches. I had planned a loop through to Bishop along the old railway line then over to Spenny / Bowburn etc and back home approx 35 miles but the wind was strong and very cold. The line through to Bishop was not too bad with flooding and relatively easy going. I had a head wind nearly all the way through so by the time I reached Bishop I decided to do an short extra loop out of Bishop and back to the market place again before retracing my tyre tracks back home. All in just under 30 miles in 2hrs 22mins with 1600ft of climbing. The bike went well, well better than my lungs! 
Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 























No comments:

Post a Comment